I Know Whose I Am
I Know Whose I Am
Ever get lost in the shuffle of life and struggle with where you are, who you are and what you want to do in life? Ever wake up and a mess becomes your message? Ever battle with self-doubt, nferiority complex, depression, and fear? Ever feel consumed by the trauma and drama that seems to surround you and leave you LIFE-less? Well, I have been there. I have done that. I have felt that way before and have a trophy on failure. On my 44th birthday in June of 2018, I built an entire business on God’s grace called, “ Nikki Speaks.” In Jan. of 2018, my life seemed to flip upside down and I realized that I couldn’t do life the same. I struggled to breathe, to want to be here, to stay in the race.
It was at that pivotal, life-altering moment that I realized that I had to take care of me. God’s mercy and His grace covered me like a warm blanket on a freezing cold night. He nursed me back to health with His word, His affirmations, His gentle reminders as He whispered, “You know who you are in me.” I will serve Him and speak of His goodness for the rest of my life.
These are the words He uttered to me in the midst of it all. I will never be the same because He kept me when I felt I had no other option but to give up on life, on relationships, on my career. I told Him, I wouldn’t get back in the trenches unless I heard Him, saw Him, felt Him everyday and He’s still speaking daily. In many ways, I felt like He was the only thing I had. I know there are many people who have been here for me and wanted to be there for me but I had to walk this thing out with the only person who could save me... GOD
God whispered these words to me over the course of the past 7 months...
- Your pain will be your platform-you will rise above it all at rapid speed
- Build a mobile and global business and call it Nikki Speaks-you will speak to the nations (Psalms 81:10)
- Design a dream team of people that I highlight in your life and ask for their assistance to get you to the next level-I am giving you the gift to collaborate, write curriculum and create a culture of global sisterhood and brotherhood through support, diversity, love and acceptance
- Stay accountable to me first and then to your family and then to your church and then to trusted resources that I send your way.
- Make money- Invest-Give back and Make Millions- It is your destiny
- You are a pioneer woman, a princess and a queen- Don’t let anyone tell you different believe in yourself. There are people all over the world who need to hear you speak. Get ready for your global increase
- Remember what Jesus did for you, where man may want to know and remember their version of the details, I am the Lord who brought you out of every issue in your past. Keep moving forward and don’t listen to negativity.
- Be strong and courageous and remember that Nicole means “Victorious Overcomer”
- Watch what you speak! Only positive words can catapult you out of the pit. Speak life to yourself and others
- Daily take authority over the negative, slanderous, gossipy, judgmental, and opinionated words that may or may not be released with your name associated with it. Don't let your feet hit the ground without silencing them. I am preparing a table in their presence.
People think when drama comes into your life and distracts you, you can’t hear God. I would beg to differ. I feel like I have heard Him more in this season. I can’t wait to share with the world what God has done for me. I give Him all the glory because I am still here! Follow me on all social media accounts @nikki. speaks. I want to connect with you and help each and every person who is struggling, like I did, with believing in their ability to turn water into wine again. Now I know whose I am and believe it completely.
Stay in Action and Find Your Voice in the Midst of it all,